Lace Sensor Rainbow Pack Emerald RWRP Silver / Purple Loaded Pickguard
Lace Sensor Rainbow Pack Loaded Pickguard
The Lace Sensor Rainbow Pack is a classic tone pack of pickups designed to give you sweet blues rock tones and swampy gritty rock tones. A very versatile set! Now in a drop-in loaded pickguard! Quality components and expert wiring make it a perfect upgrade for your Strat.
The Purple Sensor has the hottest output in this Series and is suited for the bridge. It's hot overwound single coil tone, between a Burgundy & Blue Sensor is designed for bridge or a P-90-type tone in the neck. The Sensor RWRP Silver in the middle will produce a fat 70's single-coil sound with increased output and more midrange. And in the neck position, the Emerald Sensor lets you hear that SRV, Billy Gibbons Texas-inspired tone without the noise! All you want for that style of music! Again with NO F***ING BATTERIES!
Music Styles: Rock, Blues, R & B, Country, Boogie
Think: SRV, Billy Gibbons, Dave Grissom.
Sound: Higher output and slightly different coloration than stock Golds.
- Lace Sensor Gold: A classic 50's Style single coil sound with a classy bell tone- 5.8k
- Lace Sensor Silver: A fat 70's single coil sound with increased output and more midrange. The ultimate middle position pickup- 7.1k
- Lace Sensor Light Blue: Warm, punchy, Jazz Blues neck pickup, or thicker, middle and bridge tone- 8.0k
- Lace Sensor Burgundy: Recommended as Bridge pickup for slightly fatter tone- 8.9k
- Lace Sensor Blue: Slightly increased output with the warmer 50's humbucking sounding a single coil configuration- 12.8k
- Lace Sensor Red: The hottest output of our Sensor Series. Perfect for the bridge position when fat, punch humbucking output is required- 14.5k
- Lace Sensor Emerald: That Texas-inspired tone without the noise! All you want for that style of music! – 5.7k
- Lace Sensor Purple: Hot overwound single coil tone, between a Burgundy and Blue Sensor. Designed for bridge or a P-90-type tone in the neck – 10.5k
- Lace Sensor Hot Gold: A modern take on 60's vintage classic sound with a full bottom end, singing midrange, & high-end sparkle- 6.0k neck/13.2. bridge