Lace Sensor Plus Ultra Pack 3 Single Coil Set Blue Silver Red/Red Dually SSH
Plus Ultra Pack
The Plus Ultra Pack takes the concept of our Value Pack and takes it one step further, and adapts it to guitars with an "S-S-H' pickup configuration. You still get vintage humbucker tones in the neck and fat single coil tones in the middle, but you now have a the searing hot lead tones coming from the bridge slot that only a Red/Red Dually from Lace can provide. The Dually itself can still be wired for its proprietary "3-in-1" mode of operation which will give you more versatility than you've ever had in your guitar.
The Blue Lace Sensor Pickup - Slightly increased output with the warmer 50's humbucking sound in a single coil configuration.
The Silver Lace Sensor Pickup - Also available in Reverse Wind-Reverse Polarity! Silver Sensors are fat 70's single coil sound with increased output and more mid-range.
The Red/Red Dually Lace Sensor Pickup - Our most rocking and hottest output electric guitar pickup available in the Sensor Pickups line. Red Sensors are perfect for the bridge position with a fat and punchy Humbucker sound.
The Lace Sensor family has a unique radiant Field Barrier system that surrounds both the coil and magnets, reducing annoying 60-cycle hum. The patented Lace Micro Combs replace traditional bobbins, yielding a wider tonal range and better string balance than traditional pickups.
- Lace Sensor Gold: A classic 50's Style single coil sound with a classy bell tone- 5.8k
- Lace Sensor Silver: A fat 70's single coil sound with increased output and more midrange. The ultimate middle position pickup- 7.1k
- Lace Sensor Light Blue: Warm, punchy, Jazz Blues neck pickup, or thicker, middle and bridge tone- 8.0k
- Lace Sensor Burgundy: Recommended as Bridge pickup for slightly fatter tone- 8.9k
- Lace Sensor Blue: Slightly increased output with the warmer 50's humbucking sounding a single coil configuration- 12.8k
- Lace Sensor Red: The hottest output of our Sensor Series. Perfect for the bridge position when fat, punch humbucking output is required- 14.5k
- Lace Sensor Emerald: That Texas-inspired tone without the noise! All you want for that style of music! – 5.7k
- Lace Sensor Purple: Hot overwound single coil tone, between a Burgundy and Blue Sensor. Designed for bridge or a P-90-type tone in the neck – 10.5k
- Lace Sensor Hot Gold: A modern take on 60's vintage classic sound with a full bottom end, singing midrange, & high-end sparkle- 6.0k neck/13.2. bridge