Lace Sensor Deluxe Plus Pack Gold Gold Gold/Gold SSH
Lace Sensor Deluxe Plus Pack
This combination is a classic, thanks to its association with a certain guitar virtuoso who had it installed on his signature guitar! You get vintage single-coil tones you know and love from the neck and middle Gold Lace Sensors, and the Gold/Gold Dually gives you a bridge sound that's a little hotter and thicker by contrast, but still pairs perfectly with the other pickups. As before, the Dually's "3-in-1" operation gives you plenty of versatility while still maintaining classic sound.
Gold Lace Sensors are designed to duplicate an early Fender single coil pickup. Crisp top end and bell-like tone, the Lace Sensor Gold utilizes the latest technology to provide excellent tone for today's guitar players.
SINGLE COIL MODES Vintage Rock, Blues, Country, and R&B, Funk Think: Clapton, Beck, Townshend Sound: A classic 50s Style single coil sound with a classy bell tone.
Music Styles: Hard Rock, Rock, Classic Rock, Blues, Jazz, Pop, Country, Fusion, Prog Think: Jeff Beck, Albert King Sound: Precise harmonic thrust, and full bodied output.
- Lace Sensor Gold: A classic 50's Style single coil sound with a classy bell tone- 5.8k
- Lace Sensor Silver: A fat 70's single coil sound with increased output and more midrange. The ultimate middle position pickup- 7.1k
- Lace Sensor Light Blue: Warm, punchy, Jazz Blues neck pickup, or thicker, middle and bridge tone- 8.0k
- Lace Sensor Burgundy: Recommended as Bridge pickup for slightly fatter tone- 8.9k
- Lace Sensor Blue: Slightly increased output with the warmer 50's humbucking sounding a single coil configuration- 12.8k
- Lace Sensor Red: The hottest output of our Sensor Series. Perfect for the bridge position when fat, punch humbucking output is required- 14.5k
- Lace Sensor Emerald: That Texas-inspired tone without the noise! All you want for that style of music! – 5.7k
- Lace Sensor Purple: Hot overwound single coil tone, between a Burgundy and Blue Sensor. Designed for bridge or a P-90-type tone in the neck – 10.5k
- Lace Sensor Hot Gold: A modern take on 60's vintage classic sound with a full bottom end, singing midrange, & high-end sparkle- 6.0k neck/13.2. bridge