Hot Gold Sensor Hot Bridge - 13.2k
Lace Sensor Hot Gold Single Coil Pickup - Hot Bridge - 13.2k
These Lace Sensor Hot Golds have a fat, full bottom end, a singing midrange and all the high end sparkle and class you would expect from a killer Strat everything is there like never before. Three-notes into these pickups and you too will hear the greatness we have all been waiting for.
The Lace Hot Gold Sensors have upgraded and hotter Barium Ferrite magnets, Patented Lace Micro Matrix Combs for killer Vintage tone, available with an optional Hot Bridge @ 13.2k for more power and cut for harder rockin' and searing solos. Or the Standard Lace Sensor Set, all 6.0k's for neck, middle and bridge for that traditional Stratocaster sound and feel. Again with NO F***ING BATTERIES!
Music Styles: Rock, blues, R & B, Country, Funk, Jazz, and Pop
Think: Clapton, Hendrix, Beck, Townshend, Bonamassa, Buddy Guy
Sound: A hotter 50's Style single coil sound with a classy bell tone
- Lace Sensor Gold: A classic 50's Style single coil sound with a classy bell tone- 5.8k
- Lace Sensor Silver: A fat 70's single coil sound with increased output and more midrange. The ultimate middle position pickup- 7.1k
- Lace Sensor Light Blue: Warm, punchy, Jazz Blues neck pickup, or thicker, middle and bridge tone- 8.0k
- Lace Sensor Burgundy: Recommended as Bridge pickup for slightly fatter tone- 8.9k
- Lace Sensor Blue: Slightly increased output with the warmer 50's humbucking sounding a single coil configuration- 12.8k
- Lace Sensor Red: The hottest output of our Sensor Series. Perfect for the bridge position when fat, punch humbucking output is required- 14.5k
- Lace Sensor Emerald: That Texas-inspired tone without the noise! All you want for that style of music! – 5.7k
- Lace Sensor Purple: Hot overwound single coil tone, between a Burgundy and Blue Sensor. Designed for bridge or a P-90-type tone in the neck – 10.5k
- Lace Sensor Hot Gold: A modern take on 60's vintage classic sound with a full bottom end, singing midrange, & high-end sparkle- 6.0k neck/13.2. bridge